Monday, December 22, 2008

lesson # 23 Summary with unspeakable joy!


Only twice in my life have I really appreciated the number 23, ending this lesson and when I was 23 :)). The lesson was not that hard, but I could not get to them every week, so keeping up was one of my challenges. Some of my favorites discoveries was that I could actually do this lesson and it was not as hard as I thought. I am a little intimidated when it comes to technology. As far as my goals I plan to take advantage of some of the websites that interest me and use them for practice, personal or business purposes. I have a log at my desk of potential websites. This was a real learning experience for me, but I did not like signing up for every site just to complete the lesson and some required several attempts. Most of those I'd probably would not use again.
I would most definitely repeat this class and recommend you offer more computer learning skills at our desk top making it interesting. Practice makes perfect and builds confidence in what you do. I can recommend some websites to customers, friends and family. Of course I would need more experience, because I know there will be questions and I would feel foolish not knowing the answers.
I'm looking forward to my MP3 player and with that, overdrive is on the top of my list of things to do.

No comments: